Music For Your Video
Music for your video is a company formed by Gonzalo Ramos and Rubén Becerra.
GONZALO RAMOS (Producer, mixing, mastering)
Graduated with distinction in Sound Engineering (1990-1996). Vicente Pérez Rosales Technological University, Santiago, Chile.
· Voting member of the Grammy® Awards. The National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS).
· Voting member of the Latin Grammy® Awards. The Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (LARAS).
· Voting member of NAMM TEAC Awards. NAMM and TEC community.
· Recording, mixing and mastering engineer in “Recorded in Los Angeles” (USA).
Short professional history
He has developed his career in Europe and America. He has extensive experience in recording studios, television shows and concerts, with musicians such as Chick Corea, Mick Taylor (Rolling Stones), Vinnie Colaiuta, Kenny Kirkland (Sting), Abraham Laboriel, Luis Conte, Peter Gabriel's Womad Festival, Boney M and Katrina & The Waves, among others.
· BSO recording and post-production engineer for the Spanish short film Cazatalentos, winner of the Goya 2019 Award.
· Assembly engineer at the new facilities of Riot Games, Los Angeles (USA) (2016).
· PA mixing engineer at the Copa América Centenario USA 2016 for Bud Light.
· Mixing Engineer for Canary Television (2000-2005).
· PA mixing engineer for the European tour of Chick Corea (2000-2001).
· PA mixing engineer for the European tour of Mick Taylor (Rolling Stones) (2004).
· PA mixing engineer for the European tour of Katrina & The Waves (2005).
· PA mixing engineer for the European tour of Bonie M (2005).
Chick Corea, Mick Taylor (Rolling Stones), Vinnie Colaiuta, Kenny Kirkland (Sting), Abraham Laboriel, Luis Conte (Phil Collins, Barbra Streisand), Carlitos del Puerto (Barbra Streisand), Kim Kline, Lori Barth, Windy Warner (Barbra Streisand, Britney Spears, Rod Stwart, Ringo Starr, Glee, Barbie, Selena Gomez, Hanna Montana, Dr. House, Donna Summer, Tony Bennett, Michael Bublé), Orishas, Cecilia Nöel, Colin Hay (Men at Work), Boney M and Katrina & The Waves, among others.
EMI, BMG, Warner Music, Sony Music and Disney, among others.
Almeria (Spain) & Los Angeles, Ca. (USA).
► Visit GonzaloSonido.com
► Visit RecordedInLosAngeles.com
Rubén Becerra (Composer, producer)
He started playing the guitar in a self-taught way to later take classes in both guitar and solfeo, percussion, drums, etc.
At 18, after briefly playing in some groups in his city, he embarked as a musician in different orchestras. This allowed him to gain experience and tour many areas of Spain, learning from it all he could.
From the age of 22, he took a more active part in his musical career and participated in several musical formations assuming more and more responsibilities and work within them.
After a while working as a music seller, he decided to devote himself fully to the stages and worked in several formations until he managed to form his own band,
At the same time I worked as a solo singer in different events.
Starting in 2015, he leaves the stage and starts working as a composer for advertising, media, projects, etc.
His songs are used in projects in Spain, France, Germany, USA, Italy, and much more.
A year later, he begins with the personal project "RBPmusic". An online recording studio, in which it integrates its equipment with the client's tools. It offers to work remotely, recording and producing in close collaboration with the author, being able to use in each project the home studio that the client has and integrating it into the recording offered by RBPmusic.
Currently he is dedicated full time to RBPmusic activities, offering mixing, mastering, production, editing, recording of instrumental tracks, etc.
In addition to working with musicians, groups, singers, etc. Rubén B. has worked with:
Mastering engineer in AUDIODRAFT Ltd.
Co-producer in AUDIODRAFT Ltd.
Exclusive songs in EPIC MUSIC LA
Exclusive songs in OOOK
Exclusives songs for PRS in Clearwavemusic
You have also been able to listen to some of his songs at: